Camps and outings

Outings Cancellations

NOTICE dated 14/4/2020: 


Dear Parents,

due to the ongoing COVID-19-restrictions, we have decided with a heavy heart to cancel the upcoming two outings; meaning there will be no St. George’s Day Celebration and no Spring Camp this year.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Stay healthy everyone! We're looking forward to seeing all of you very soon again!
Yours in Scouting Spirit,
Kathia, Michaela und Jochen
for the team of leaders




We are ready to go.....

The parents as well....